How often will we get updates for the beta? well it be enough?

ctn2003

Im hoping that it doesn't 4 updates just for crashing and bugs. Even if their 4 big updates i just don't know if that's going to be enough, there's just so many issues with game-play ui and classes. I'm a little worried. What do you guys think? you think they have plenty of time? you think POE is in trouble? let me know. Wasteland 2 Had a year and 4 months of beta testing and we get 4 months? :blink:

The day the beta went out, everyone on the team still had a sizable list of issues and improvements to work on, half of which you guys have already pointed out. The leads and QA will go through suggestions and bugs and write up anything new that you guys have found that we want to address. QA specifically will attempt to reproduce new bugs mentioned and write up a more detailed issue for the proper team member to work on.

Once we have a noticeable amount of improvements in and we have ensured that the build is in a releasable condition, an update will be pushed. There are no hard dates planned for that but, more than likely you can expect an update every few weeks or so, at least early on.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/67410-oe-communication-plans/?p=1486184

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle