[Spoilers] What secrets and epic loot have you found so far?

I just found a pretty cool Cloak of Protection in the water where the Spider Queen resides(Just go into scout mode and wade through the water). I don't have the game up right now, but it's got something like +2 Resolve, +2 DT, and some crit. defense I think. I'll have to check later.

There's also a magic item on the second floor of the Dracogen Inn, in one of the chests in the bottom room. In the Dyrford Crossing area there's a pack of wolves in the South-East corner, and there's some loot hidden in the wall of the ruined tower they're in.

• Like 3

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

It seems there might be something hidden in ogre's den <_< If you use tab to highlight stuff, one thing gets highlighted in purple that you can't click. Since purple outlines is for scout mode hidden objects... Yeah, its probably a bug you can see the outline. Can anyone check fast if there is any item there?

Theirs some stuff hidden in the walll of the right tower ruin in dyrford crossing.

You mean blue outline you can get without scout mode?

Nope in the left tower is a stone with a blue outline, in the right one is a stone with purple outline.

The Guildmasters staff is the only thing i can think of at the moment . The Ogres cave i found aswell but cannot activate it. Although i have yet to try and help the ogre so that might be a possible reward.... I did manage to aquire the Stag Helm which i rather like.. Unfortunitly its boost does not add when Angios Gambeson is equiped.  I still have yet to figure out how to remove the dragon egg without breaking it. I would have thought the grappling hook would come into play.

So much to do, so little time.

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day...

Set a man on fire and he will be warm the rest of his life...