Any idea what the purple highlighted loot in Ogre cave is?

There are two loot spots in the Orge "nest", one blue and one purple. I can't interact with any of them at range, and I can't interact with the purple one at all. The blue one I can access by standing on top of it(Only then does the pickup gauntlet pop up), but this does not happen with the purple one. Purple implies it's a secret, but it does not require scouting to uncover.

Has anyone been able to access it? Anybody know what it is? Is it a bug, maybe?

• Like 1

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

I've seen them too and am wondering the same thing :)

it might actually be a mistake or something too, there is an area you can access from the spore/mushroom type section under the statue that you shouldn't be able to and is pretty buggy.

My only guess it's a secret(Purple) that's meant to be hidden, but is bugged out or not implemented.

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

The other possibility is that it's something that's related to the main quest that they removed for the beta. On one hand it seems unlikely that they'd hide crit path stuff in such a way, on the other hand the quests in the beta often have multiple solutions/ways to gain additional information.