Bugs I've come across

krzysztof88

Question

I've been getting severe stability issues. Character creation took a few attempts before I could finish it. Just clicking through the various options would cause the game to crash with a dialogue box in windows saying a C++ runtime error. Basically clicking on stuff would provoke the crash.

Also noticed menus to be glitchy. When going into settings to adjust things, text would disappear from the buttons when selecting the graphics options.

First thing I did, seeing the stability issues, was make a saved game when I finished character creation. When the game crashed soon after, loading it would load the game, but it would be stuck in pause and crash every time. Couldn't use the save file.

I noticed that mouse scrolling wasn't working properly, not sure what it's meant to do, if it zooms in or something but doing so would just move the fog of war and alter some effects like water in the river.

I'm using win 7 ultimate 32-bit with e8600 cpu and radeon 7750 gpu, 4gb ram. Graphics drivers all up to date. Running it at 1920x1200.

With that said, the game looks incredibly promising. Hope you can sort out all the QA issues with minimal headaches. Great work!

3 answers to this question

Our min specs have not been established yet but yours are on the low side. Try closing everything (skype, facebook, etc..) and see if you get a better result. If you are still having these issues send us a Dxdiag and we can sort it all out.