Load times too long?

ltolman

and I dont know I might be wrong on this (about it being too long) but I utilized a stopwatch and came up with these results:

Upon launching .exe game and hitting "Load Game" and selecting...27seconds

If your party has died and you choose "Load" it takes 14seconds

When transitioning from a Blacksmith store to the outside it takes..........10seconds

My specs are: 

6 Core Processor

8 Gigs System RAM

10mb download speed DSL

• Like 1

and I dont know I might be wrong on this (about it being too long) but I utilized a stopwatch and came up with these results:

Upon launching .exe game and hitting "Load Game" and selecting...27seconds

If your party has died and you choose "Load" it takes 14seconds

When transitioning from a Blacksmith store to the outside it takes..........10seconds

My specs are: 

6 Core Processor

8 Gigs System RAM

10mb download speed DSL

It's in beta and these kinds of issues are typical. Expect poe to run smoother upon release.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

The game has not gone under heavy optimization passes quite yet. We already have a few loading optimizations in and ready for the next update but, there will continue to be more as time goes by since they are still needed. Once more of the mechanical and feedback issues have been addressed, then parts of the team will slowly start to work on optimizing (both memory and speed wise). Hopefully you will see some improvement in the future.

Twitter: @robyatadero