Faster edge scrolling?

Mayama

fourthed on the scrolling speed increase. Its actually making it hard to play for me.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

How about an option to middle click-and-hold so you can scroll without moving the the mouse pointer to the edge? You know, sort of like how you can change the view angle in many 3D games, but on a 2D plane.

Edited by Infinitron

How about an option to middle click-and-hold so you can scroll without moving the the mouse pointer to the edge? You know, sort of like how you can change the view angle in many 3D games, but on a 2D plane.

That's not already in?  I'd swear I read a developer saying that the slowness of the edge scrolling is a known issue, but if you hold down the mouse wheel and scroll with that, it works properly.

• Like 3

That's not already in?  I'd swear I read a developer saying that the slowness of the edge scrolling is a known issue, but if you hold down the mouse wheel and scroll with that, it works properly.

Uh, let me check. :)

• Like 1