The Sith Lords announced!

LucasArts and Obsidian Entertainment today announced Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, the highly-anticipated follow-up title to last year's award-winning role-playing game. The Sith Lords will be officially unveiled at this year's E3 and will be released for the Xbox

Why didnt obsidian just say so, r atleast whoever (lucas arts) was telling them when too, just let u guys, it seems that even magazines knew ahead (a month) of time, one last thing since you guys are doing your first game PLEASE make it more expanded not as like KOTOR one path (street), and two side walks (good and light side). I am also pleased to here about this being confermed.

PS if you guys want a voice over id be glad to fill one of the rolls, lol, this is an acctual truth! would be cool

I think I'll be going into hibernation until january, then I'll upgrade my computer so it will be running KotOR: Sith Lords perfectly with best specs.

one thing I've been wondering 'bout is, that on LucasArts' site the concept art seems to only show a female, hopefully you'll be able to pick your sex like in the first....right?

anywho I can't wait.

I would be begging for a multi-player capability but Im already pretty sure that would be a waste of time. Pity. (Lucasarts page says thats not in.)

But Im still very enthusiastic. I do hope we get a longer game than the first one - anything that good is sad to finish :(

Good luck guys. Im sure this will shine.