Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman

Tale

Old thread.

Diverging from the Star Wars naming convention because I'm in denial that we've had six of these.

• Like 7
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm afraid Julia Roberts has more to do with that than I do.

pretty-woman-movie1.jpg

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

1516304_579738258786175_1600263817_n.jpg

As a polite gentleman i'll never get used to Americans blatantly sticking the rods up at people, rather rude if you ask me.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Strange that American differently abled gangs are using our rude gestures. I noticed that she has rather poor posture, but i'd hardly have thought she was crippled.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

What a wag old Winny was.

Tea for the teapot!

Is that two cigars he's holding in his left hand? I feel so... inadequate.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

You guys have already broken the rules of this thread, and we're not even 2 pages in.  The title clearly states "pretty woman", singular, yet I count no less than 3 different women pictured.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

You guys have already broken the rules of this thread, and we're not even 2 pages in. The title clearly states "pretty woman", singular, yet I count no less than 3 different women pictured.

Hey, I posted a picture from "Pretty Woman" so don't blame me.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

You guys have already broken the rules of this thread, and we're not even 2 pages in.  The title clearly states "pretty woman", singular, yet I count no less than 3 different women pictured.

Sounds like you need a drink.

louisebrooks3.jpg

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I still say we should stick with just one woman.  I vote for the redhead, she's better than gang sign girl, Julia Roberts, and old timey actress.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I still say we should stick with just one woman.  I vote for the redhead, she's better than gang sign girl, Julia Roberts, and old timey actress.

But what about Winston Churchill?

And I don't know who the redhead is so...how about Natalya Rudakova?

NR1.png

NR2.png

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Wasn't she in a Jason Statham movie?  I don't remember which one.  They're all exactly the same anyhow.

Anyway, she's very pretty.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

tumblr_n9bb94PRqE1qlot3jo1_1280.png

tumblr_nam0ktyyj61qkegsbo1_500.jpg

• Like 4

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

And

tumblr_namkf7dE8z1qz9v0to1_500.jpg

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.