Ukraine discussion

Tale

EU sent a letter to Serbia not to export any cheese or milk products to Russia, ie. anything that Russia has banned the EU from importing, we can't import either. Just lol, guess the EU really does care about it's market share in Russia.

The sad thing is even if we exported everything we had to Russia it would still be 0.4% of their imports.

• Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Excellent, more money for us, and with world dairy prices dropping as well. Jolly decent of the EU to throw our farmers a bone and hand us a market like that. Still doesn't make up for the CAP though.

And in slightly more relevant news, Ukraine has been invaded by perfidious Russians intent on spreading mischief and mayhem. Or alternatively Russia has got tired of Ukrainian stonewalling and sent their aid convoy in without waiting yet longer than the week it's already been for permission. Either way, things are going to get interesting.

• Like 1

Meanwhile in EU. Czech republic ban Polish food, because this food too poisonous.

http://m.wprost.pl/tylko-u-nas/id,461955/Kogo-boli-made-in-Poland8221.html

Now they try sell this junk apples to China (biggest exporter of apples, draconian sanitarian norms for import lol) and India ( 50 % protective customs duties for apples, no chances also). So much drama and this is only begining, our sanctions is best trolling evar.

Excellent, more money for us, and with world dairy prices dropping as well. Jolly decent of the EU to throw our farmers a bone and hand us a market like that. Still doesn't make up for the CAP though.

And in slightly more relevant news, Ukraine has been invaded by perfidious Russians intent on spreading mischief and mayhem. Or alternatively Russia has got tired of Ukrainian stonewalling and sent their aid convoy in without waiting yet longer than the week it's already been for permission. Either way, things are going to get interesting.

Yeah because Russia would  never claim to want to send aid to a region but instead send weapons....oh wait they already did this, you remember Abkhazia?

I can understand the concerns from the Ukrainian government but these aid trucks do appear to be legitimate? So hopefully no one does anything to provoke Russia because the civil war is  apparently not going well for the separatists and Russia is looking for any excuse to intervene militarily

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Wonder what held up the idea of just ensuring the trucks are inspected properly and then let them on their way

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wonder what held up the idea of just ensuring the trucks are inspected properly and then let them on their way

Couldn't possibly be wanting the seperatists to starve... or the west not wanting Russia to come out looking like a hero, to such an extent that they're willing to drag themselves through the mud.

While I'm not saying Russia can't be humanitarian, a convoy doesn't become a humanitarian aid convoy just because it's painted white.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Europeans like Ukrainians so much, adventures of two Ukrainian gastarbaiters in Poland.

http://youtu.be/1y081A6XcfY

That video shows you the importance of a higher ground, the brave lone polish entered their killing zone time after time.  At the end after they reassured their position of strength they entered the bus negotiations on better terms.

Meanwhile Rebels surround yet another 5000-strong group of Junta forces and begin common counteroffensive.

902ebdfbb99d0725a2d61bf7acddbb49.jpg

After breaking of Ukrainian troops lines they reach Mariupol almost without resistance, loyalists just don't have reserves behind military front.

Next video show panic in Mariupol, how rats flee from ship  Junta-supporters flee from city.

569273_original.1408977373.jpg

http://youtu.be/JFdnnG35yC8

14000113179705.gif

Jane's Defense vs. Colonel Cassad: Someone Seriously Wrong

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.ru/2014/08/janes-defense-vs-colonel-casad-someone.html

Wow.

That Jane's Defense report is vastly different from what I presented earlier today in Outright Military Victory by Rebels? Ukraine Offensive in Donetsk and Lugansk Fails (representing the military situation from August 10-25). 

Who do you believe? Jane's Defense or. Colonel Cassad? Neither?

Is Jane's Defense unwittingly (or wittingly) spreading pro-Ukraine propaganda?

I cannot say for sure, but those are the hugely conflicting views.

Let me add, that if Colonel Cassad has the better version, Jane's Defense is seriously discredited.

http://www.straight.com/news/717061/gwynne-dyer-its-not-yet-all-out-war-between-russia-and-ukraine-its-close

Last few paragraphs reminded me of a passage from Herman Kahn's On Escalation.

"...[T]he game provides a useful analogy because it illustrates some aspects of international relations that are important and should be emphasised - for example, the symmetrical character of many escalation situations. Some teenagers utilise interesting strategies in playing "chicken." The "skillful" player may get into the car quite drunk, throwing whisky bottles out the window to make it clear to everybody how drunk he is. He wears very dark glasses so that it is obvious that he cannot see much, if anything. As soon as the car reaches high speed, he takes the steering wheel and throws it out the window. If his opponent is watching, he has won. If his opponent is not watching, he has a problem; likewise, if both players try this strategy."

I still read Dyer's articles with his voice from his narration of his documentary series, War. If you haven't seen it before, I highly recommend it; the third part won an Oscar for best documentary.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Western Agents activate anti-Russian actions in Russia now. Phew, nothing new, they again whining about military casualties, but now it's funnier, because they whining about casualties of mercs ( we must surrender to West, this is must stop killing of our innocent dogs of war boys!), this made us laugh. Why West can't into effective propaganda and spread unbeliveable bull**** instead? And most important things - why Western taxpayers fund such useless things?

BwD8JPQCAAA2l4Z.jpg

Western Agents activate anti-Russian actions in Russia now. Phew, nothing new, they again whining about military casualties, but now it's funnier, because they whining about casualties of mercs ( we must surrender to West, this is must stop killing of our innocent dogs of war boys!), this made us laugh. Why West can't into effective propaganda and spread unbeliveable bull**** instead? And most important things - why Western taxpayers fund such useless things?

BwD8JPQCAAA2l4Z.jpg

The West knows what's best for Russia, it makes sense you just accept this irrefutable fact Oby :aiee:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Well, today Russia oficially invaded Ukraine by soldiers on vacancy

I have to admit those russians are brave and their soldiers must be very happy

They are brave enough to go on vacancy into warzone and amry give them few tanks to not die by boredom here

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Apparently Russia's begun a 'full scale' invasion, but not much source on that other than some NATO official claiming 1000 troops are there.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I read that Ella Poljak (Putins advisor) confirms that

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Apparently Russia's begun a 'full scale' invasion, but not much source on that other than some NATO official claiming 1000 troops are there.

No that hasn't been confirmed, in fact Russia is denying it. But it does appear that Russia is becoming more visible in its interference in eastern Ukraine

John Milton 

russia has already overrun poland (hail my orthodox brothers) and are nearing central germany. All our defense systems are destroyed and topol-M´s are coming in. Please believe the "western" PRess of the global banking fraudsters and dont think. Dont use your brain, shut if off completely.

Teh amrican people are all dead by ebola desease... the bio chemical weapon of russkys secret laboratory LV 426... israel is already being bombarded by ashkenatons undead army.

I love our media so much it´s better then any comedy!

AND yeah. the iwuminaty tanks of russia are teh REALness . They invaded ukraine with 100000000000 people already....

Edited by NWN_babaYaga

and thats real. The headlines of all big presstitues here in germany says:

Russian invasion into ukraine.

Why ? because a stupid general of the ukraine army told it in a talk show. Yeah. For the realness okeeeyyyy. Now please quit jour job, sell your wife to the best pimp, grab your bible and go out to the field with open arms and pray for the money jesus. Not the bible one... the money jesus from televangelista muschmu making many money. Believe in money jesus and sell everything. Russia has started the world war 5. 3 and 4 was not wanted because both partys could not make an agreement who gots the socks of pimping queer queen Elizabeta bathory.