My work laptop is an i3 @ 1.9, and 6 gigs of ram with intel hd 4000 graphics. There isnt any option to tweak graphic options, but the game runs fantastic on its default. The fan ramps up a bit and remains that speed the entire time I'm playing, but its fine. With far better specs than my laptop, you should be more than good to go.

so if intel hd4000 can run the game at this early stage , that means that any low budget/low-end gpu is good enough for this game.

But what about low budget/low-end cpus?

Did anyone tried the game with an amd e450, e2-3000 or intel celeron 1005m, celeron n2807 or any similar in terms of performance low-end cpu? 

I expect that a faster cpu will be needed, but if anyone could test any of them, it would be very helpful

so if intel hd4000 can run the game at this early stage , that means that any low budget/low-end gpu is good enough for this game.

But what about low budget/low-end cpus?

Did anyone tried the game with an amd e450, e2-3000 or intel celeron 1005m, celeron n2807 or any similar in terms of performance low-end cpu? 

Since this 2D - kind of game (+effects and whatnot) certainly will run with any 5 years old or newer PC, it indeed would be fun to know that how weak can a PC actually be. Anyone having some old hardware lying around (as mentioned above, or even older) to "benchmark" this PoE beta to the bottomless pit?  :grin:

"The end comes soon. We hear drums, drums in the deep. They are coming."

so i'm currently crashing with an aMD athlon II X2 220-dual core 2.8GHZ. Though my GPU is newer and "better". ATI Radeon HD 6670.

Crashing a bunch with Win7, though I have 4GB of RAM. I need to up my virtual memory, I think.

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html