These forums are super-slick. Your web dev is a genius.

PrimeHydra

Just saying. Companies like Blizzard wish they had forums this responsive, slick, and feature-rich. They're even mobile friendly and work great on my phone. If these are third-party components, what are you using?

• Like 4

Ask a fish head

Anything you want to

They won't answer

(They can't talk)

Plus the quoting system is terrible.

Seems to work for me :p

Just saying. Companies like Blizzard wish they had forums this responsive, slick, and feature-rich. They're even mobile friendly and work great on my phone. If these are third-party components, what are you using?

In all seriousness, I'll relay the kind words over to the man in charge. He's a whole one office over from me. 

https://twitter.com/IridiumGameDev

Ex-Obsidian Senior Programmer

I really don't like the posting box though. Mode of the time I switch to code mode because I'm used to vBulletin. The stock mode here is like super noob which is annoying.

I would like to permanently stay in the visible BBCode mode, (code mode?), because that's just how I was kinda raised on forums, but then you can't use any of the convenient buttons. I don't really understand why. :( It's especially crappy, because the non-code mode posting box is all sorts of buggy in my old browser, (Opera 12.17).

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.