Bug: Floating cape in character inventory screen

Dray Truoc

Question

[Description of the issue]

Encountered a floating cape in the character inventory screen behind the paperdoll

[DETAILED list of steps to reproduce the issue AND what to look for]

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what triggered it, and I don't think I had a cape on any of my characters.  I just noticed it floating behind an Orlan as the cape was much taller.  When I switched characters, the cape remained floating behind each character.  If you rotated the paperdoll, the cape did not move.  I closed out of the inventory screen and came back in, and it went away.  Sorry I can't be any more specific!

[Expected behaviour]

No floating capes!

[Other remarks / Comments]

None

[Files]

Screenshot of floating cape attached.

post-45136-0-10187100-1408627173_thumb.jpg

5 answers to this question

[Description of the issue]

Encountered a floating cape in the character inventory screen behind the paperdoll

[DETAILED list of steps to reproduce the issue AND what to look for]

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what triggered it, and I don't think I had a cape on any of my characters.  I just noticed it floating behind an Orlan as the cape was much taller.  When I switched characters, the cape remained floating behind each character.  If you rotated the paperdoll, the cape did not move.  I closed out of the inventory screen and came back in, and it went away.  Sorry I can't be any more specific!

[Expected behaviour]

No floating capes!

[Other remarks / Comments]

None

[Files]

Screenshot of floating cape attached.

This^^^^^