Casting animation and the loot

Rillifane

Aside from all the bugs existed, I'd like to know if the Dev is going to implement casting animation and loot highlight.

In bg, I always enjoy all those casting and chanting process of casting spells, now in PoE you simply see the character bow there(have no idea they are preparing the spell or just stand there idle) and the the spell goes out.

Another feature which might be easier to implement is the loot highlight. You know tab tab tab......  8) 

Aside from all the bugs existed, I'd like to know if the Dev is going to implement casting animation and loot highlight.

In bg, I always enjoy all those casting and chanting process of casting spells, now in PoE you simply see the character bow there(have no idea they are preparing the spell or just stand there idle) and the the spell goes out.

Another feature which might be easier to implement is the loot highlight. You know tab tab tab......  8)

I really hope that the casting animation will be there too

After giving it some thought i really think we will not get traditional casting animation and chanting from IE games.

PoE does have already casting animations in place, which are totally different when compared to previous games.

This is sad, very sad news.  ;(