UI Item Sizes too small

Rokku

I've noticed that the item icons are way too small in the paperdoll screen and inventory/stash. For some reason the character slots are in tiny boxes around a 3d model which makes it incredibly difficult to identify what items you have or enjoy the look/feel of new loot. 

This also is an issue for the inventory which has a single row of slots which just looks wrong and should be more grid based as well as the stash window which is so damn tiny and doesn't take advantage of real estate available.

I believe the character inventory and stash should be visible in the same window with the top half showing character items and the bottom half stash.

The paperdoll should have large item icons grouped together next to the paperdoll on the left instead of around it.

They definitely should be bigger, and while they're at it, also make the UI larger in general.

At the moment, I think the inventory item sizes are tied to the spell icon size, in which case a general embiggening of those would be great too.