Please tell me ability icons are placeholder

dherve10

They look to be the same icons used in NWN2. As such, I'm seriously hoping they are placeholder. The neon coloring is very abrasive to the eyes and I personally would raise an eyebrow, and perhaps sneer disgustedly, if I found that the devs are actually planning on having NW2 icons in the final release of this game.

• Like 1

Yup, IDW2 icons, and pretty awesome. They have to be in contrast with the rest of the interface in order to easily recognize them.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

They look to be the same icons used in NWN2. As such, I'm seriously hoping they are placeholder. The neon coloring is very abrasive to the eyes and I personally would raise an eyebrow, and perhaps sneer disgustedly, if I found that the devs are actually planning on having NW2 icons in the final release of this game.

The icons you refer to are temp, but thank you for your input.

• Like 1

I'd definitely prefer something more solid than these weird spell effects on black background. There are so many better ways to do it: runes like in BG series, some aboriginal paintings on stone or wood or leather, wood carvings, mosaic... stained glass, anyone?

Since many ppl here probably played here IWD2 they are probably get confused as hell, lol.

One thing to note - with new resolutions and monitors, even on old monitor like mine IWD2 icons are too small now. Their size should get doubled and some other design tweaks used to make them easy to comprehend. I wonder if it's possible to scale them a bit in options depending on what player likes...

Their location is p. good however, looks like a compromise between IE game and NWN2 quick spellbook.