the Republic

That's the wrong relationship you doofus.

It's more like:

"I know it's been a while since I went away to school, but I've thought about you the whole time. Do you think there's any chance we could, uh, maybe... go out Friday to, you know, get reacquainted?"

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Jedi: "Force, you don't write, you don't call..."

The Force: "It's not you, it's me."

Jedi: "But..."

The Force: "Look, I love you, but I'm not *in* love with you."

Woman: I've been without the force for 3 days since the storms

Man with hat: We'll reconnect you as soon as we can.

Jedi: "Force, you don't write, you don't call..."

The Force: "It's not you, it's me."

Jedi: "But..."

The Force: "Look, I love you, but I'm not *in* love with you."

:)

If you made a game with that in it, I would buy 12 copies.

the galaxies most dire decision

hmm. while we're parsing the press release for every last bit of info, i might as well point out a typo:

"galaxies" is plural. the possessive form of "galaxy" is "galaxy's"

unless, of course, there's more than galaxy whose fate hangs in the balance. which somehow i doubt.

dumber than a bag of hammers

Well, !@#$#@$! great. Looks like Ferg will have to explain to LEC that we'll need to add another galaxy in peril.

:D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest Michael Chu

You and the other galaxies form a symbiont circle. What happens to one of you will affect the other. You must understand this.

B)

Keep going in this vein and we'll end up with midiclorians in the game... or whatever the hell they were called.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Keep going in this vein and we'll end up with midiclorians in the game... or whatever the hell they were called.

Mandelorians?

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

One of my friends caught a bad case of Midichlorians from this girl he met in a bar. Now he can Force Leap and use Jedi Mind Tricks.

Oh dear, poor dude :(

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I wouldn't mind catching midichlorians, but I've heard it eventually makes you go bald, become really short, have pointy ears, and walk with a cane.

Obsidian Plays

One of my friends caught a bad case of Midichlorians from this girl he met in a bar. Now he can Force Leap and use Jedi Mind Tricks.

Too bad he didn't have the Force Sight to wear protection.

the galaxies most dire decision

hmm. while we're parsing the press release for every last bit of info, i might as well point out a typo:

"galaxies" is plural. the possessive form of "galaxy" is "galaxy's"

unless, of course, there's more than galaxy whose fate hangs in the balance. which somehow i doubt.

that would then require the apostrophe AFTER the s... galaxies'

:unsure:

taks

comrade taks... just because.