Quest Help *beta spoilers*

Koth

I wanted to ask for some help regarding one of the quests in the beta:

After leaving the starting town I ventured west to the gorge, ganked some lions and then encountered a circular stone area which had some kind of undead hanging around the entrance to a dungeon. After clearing the mobs and heading inside I cleared out the dungeon. I decided to let the vithrak spider dude go and looted the spear type thing behind him on the bench. I know from reading elsewhere in the dungeon that I need to get that weapon and an urn to complete another section of the dungeon. I can see the urn in a different area behind some kind of grey wall / door, but I have no idea how to open that door / wall to get to it. Can anyone that has completed this quest please tell me if its possible to open? I don't really want an exact answer. I just want to know if the means to open this door lies inside this dungeon or if maybe I have to return to this area after I've completed / found something outside the dungeon elsewhere in a different area of the game, or maybe the quest itself is bugged (we are in beta after all), normally I wouldn't ask for help but I'd hate to waste time on this quest if its bugged.

Thanks in advance,

Koth.

Edited by Koth
  • Like 1

I decided to let the vithrak spider dude go

If you kill him, he drops a soul vessel that you can loot and take back to the previous area. It will become an infused soul vessel when you place your two characters on the floor runes and walk up to the dais. At that point the urn in the room will have a blue circle that you can click on. When you click on it .... err... nothing happens as far as I can tell.

• Like 2

Riiiight! Thanks for this, that was the missing piece of the puzzle, I shouldn't have let the vithrak go, I guess I was getting confused as in another section of the same dungeon there is a small room near the two trolls and the spore dudes that has a grey door / wall looking thing. Behind this wall / door there is what looks like an Urn that when you press tab highlights to indicate that it is an interactive object in blue. Has anyone managed to get into this room to click on the urn? 

QncfZiy.png

Heh, I see, thanks for that. I wonder how it was that I managed to get in then? From memory I got here from one of the two choose-you-own-adventure things from the main level of this dungeon. Maybe I passed some hidden skill check. Who knows, either way it's nice to have an answer, cheers.

Good to know aswell. I had tried everything i could think of for this quest.  At least the quest reward will still be a mystery until the release date.

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day...

Set a man on fire and he will be warm the rest of his life...