Looping animation after combat

derriesen

Question

Hi again,

sometimes characters animation for reloading loops after a battle has ended:

inuzlv2d.jpg

You can see the arrow sticking through the head in the middle of the animation, you can also see (though not in this screenshot) amrs bow and stuff moving. The reload animation plays repeatedly and without delay between cicles.

Encoutnered this for muscets and crossbows also I think but I am not 100% sure.

Moving the character doesnt resolve it, when the chracter stops at destination the looping starts again.

I did forget to see in which other ways I could end the behaviour unfortunately.

regards

Edited by derriesen

5 answers to this question

This issue is still happening, this is the first time I've encountered it in v333.

I have the Rogue equipped with an Arbalest, and after combat she started playing a repeating loop of the Arquebus reload animation. She's never been equipped with an Arquebus, and never had it in her weapon sets or inventory. As you can see my Priest is equipped with an Arquebus.

The Rogue can move, but she repeatedly keeps playing the Arquebus reload animation while idle.

Now it's happening on my BB Priest who has an Arquebus equipped and she's looping the Arbalest animation, almost as if there's some object ownership crossover between the BB Rogue and BB Priest, since they are getting looping animations from eachothers weapons.