[BUG] Lost all quests upon reloading a Save

mithrandir3

Question

I was at the beginning of the story, I killed the Murderer / Thief in the starting village, I think I had 3 or 4 opened quests, then upon reloading the save the Quests tab was empty (I used "Load' and not "Continue"). I had the same behavior twice without saving again (loading with the same save), then the third time upon starting the game, I had again my quests when loading the Save.

2 answers to this question

In a similar fashion, I reloaded a save (right at the beginning of the beta) and was unable to pick up any quests. At least, they wouldn't appear in my quest log and I had no notification of having them. The very first guard at the bridge (House Harond Guard) also did not ask me to talk to him like he would normally do. 

Reloading this save again did not fix this issue. 

Hey Mithrandir3, losing quests upon save/load is a known issue as the system in general has a lot of issues we are working on. Rest assured we are working on fixes for it.

As always, thanks for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/