[BUG] Missing map or end of Backer Beta?

Kharador

Question

Well this is my story.

First of all, I'm in the ruins of Lle a Rhemen on Sortmwall Gorge:

5fi0s0.jpg

I enter through the tunnel to the second level.

alkv43.jpg

At in the end of it I go to the west through the another tunnel. And...

288avk7.jpg

'Taraa!' I'm in the middle of the ocean!!Yeah, this is my party... (obviously buged but with the control of them).

11jvr4o.jpg

Yeah... i'm here.

So, i'm gonna make this more funny. I'm traveling to the south...

dxlmc3.jpg

Yap to the lands of *Missing string*...

fohxdx.jpg

Always at night, what a shame...

I hope you have enjoyed my buged adventures.

Oh wait!! bonus track!!

a5i3yg.jpg

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

Predefined tags: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/67437-predefined-tags/

- Check it out for future reports.

Ok! Thanks!!

I didn't manage to get to the second level. How did you manage that? grappling hook and rope?

I don't know!!! Nope I don't have a hook or anything that could help...

The most annoying thing is that If I return to the main level I can't enter the second level anymore...

So disturbing...

I'm in a sort of similar situation. I think I've done all I can in that section without a soul vessel, which I can't find anywhere. When I got to the 'underwater' part I tried travelling around the map which seemed to work ok, and when I went further to the west there was a spot that when I held down tab displayed the travel icon. However before I could click on it the interface completely bugged out and I had no UI at all. I couldn't move anywhere even though I had the cursor, I couldn't get any menus, there was no information on the screen at all. I exited the game by pressing alt-F4.

I'll try and get to that spot again, maybe we can travel into another section which opens that wall?

Edited by philby

Well this is my story.

First of all, I'm in the ruins of Lle a Rhemen on Sortmwall Gorge:

I enter through the tunnel to the second level.

alkv43.jpg

At in the end of it I go to the west through the another tunnel. And...

'Taraa!' I'm in the middle of the ocean!!Yeah, this is my party... (obviously buged but with the control of them).

Yeah... i'm here.

So, i'm gonna make this more funny. I'm traveling to the south...

Yap to the lands of *Missing string*...

Always at night, what a shame...

I hope you have enjoyed my buged adventures.

Oh wait!! bonus track!!

Ok, so this is an interesting find. This particular transition was intended to be removed from the beta. In fact, is is not available unless you load a game into this map, which causes it to appear and is a bug. The Missing String map you are finding below this area is completely culled from the files so you will end up breaking progression by attempting to transition to that location. 

Nice discovery, I will make sure to add it to the database so we can have it resolved in a future build.

I didn't manage to get to the second level. How did you manage that? grappling hook and rope?

A bug was recently discovered that is causing players to not be able to interact properly with the scripted interaction you are referring to. If you try saving and loading while in front of the scripted interaction, you should notice that it is a bit more informative.

As always, thank you for the feedback, it is super helpful!

• Like 3