Predefined Tags

BAdler

Question

Thanks to suggestions from some of our members, we will be using predefined tags for reported bugs. When you create a bug thread, please choose which tags apply to it from the predefined tags in the list. This should help us sort through the bugs a little easier. Thanks.

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

Agreed with Headbomb. Being able to edit indefinitately makes it easier to compile a list of... say... "A List of all Bugs Found". Then again, editting a single post does not bump it regardless and a flow of on-going topics is refreshing. You don't get easily stuck on a singe post.

A beta wikia would be a better idea. I don't want to create it unless permission of course.

Idea:
"Pillars of Eternity Public Beta Fan Wiki"
"eternitybeta wiki com"

Edited by Osvir
  • Like 1

It's a lot wasier for the QA testers on their side if we DON'T just add a list of "I found all of this stuff" And it also helps a LOT if all the ppl logging bugs actually use the template :D
Looked trough some bugs th other day and it made me cringe just thinking about my poor fellow QA testers having to wade trough that and sort em out :p

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster . . .

when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you