Something else for rest limited characters

The rest limited characters should have a small something else at-will. The wizard's staff attack is really uninspiring/not engaging. If the priest even got a very small and minor healing burst on a successful combat hit it would be something there too. As it is, it feels far too rigidly Vancian for my full enjoyment.

I utterly fail to grasp how whacking somebody with a stick is supposed to heal somebody.

Magic!

Make the stick magic.

Make the arm that swings it magic.

Give up a spell level casting per rest to make the arm even more magical.

Give options to prevent stagnation and boredom.

You can have the boring priest, I'll have the interesting one.

Edited by hairyscotsman2

They should just give them some encounter powers or things like an aura.  It would be neat if the aura was reversed where instead of having allies or foes in the area of effect to provide benefit, it should provide a bonus if there are no enemies within the area of effect. (for wizards... it could do something like provide a damage bonus or elemental effect on weapons)

• Like 1

I utterly fail to grasp how whacking somebody with a stick is supposed to heal somebody.

BigWarrior takes 6 damage. BigWarrior is healed for 2 damage.

Yea I would have to agree with Nikoloulos's statement.

You do realize that warriors heal small amounts of stamina automatically and IMHO the best racial bonus is the moon godlike that heals some when reaching 75%, 50% and 25% stamina, again automatically?

Edited by fangGWJ