Unlimited experience with Stronghold events?

After reading "Update#63: Stronghold!" again I started wondering if the events that randomly happen at the Stronghold will count as quests, and if yes would that mean that we technically could get infinite experience by doing them? Or do they count as tasks? (not sure if we get experience or not by doing tasks). 

I like the idea of getting experience by doing quests, but I see there are some people that dosn't agree - maybe because they are worried that they won't reach a high enough level, so maybe Stronghold quests is Pillars of Eternity's level grinder? 

Sorry if this question is already been answered, been searching for it on the forums but can't find it myself.

Likely you'd get xp for resolving the events and crises that comes with owning a stronghold, but what makes you think obsidian would write an infinite amount of them? It makes sense to me that there'd be a handful of quests and events that may or may not happen depending on your rule.

Likely you'd get xp for resolving the events and crises that comes with owning a stronghold, but what makes you think obsidian would write an infinite amount of them? It makes sense to me that there'd be a handful of quests and events that may or may not happen depending on your rule.

Of course I'm not thinking they would write a infinite amount of them but that they would repeat themself after a while with maybe new NPC's or something similar to Skyrim's generated quests. It dosn't sound like the events will stop after a while.