Have faith everybody

ctn2003

I have faith, Wastland 2 had one of the ugliest UI's ever made when it was first shown.Now the UI looks amazing, so dont be so hasty about a beta thats just been released. I think its possble they can crank out a great theme and better Contrast. Like JS said they have a long way to go. a lot can change in 4 months, Trust me Wastland 2 was revamped in 4 months.

• Like 4

Wow I'm so glad you posted this ctn... I pre-purchased W2 aaaages ago, installed the beta and had a bit of fun but was a bit anxious that the interface and mechanics were going to turn out too clunky for my liking. Glad to hear it's improved. In contrast, after playing PoE:BB i was left with the impression that we are going to receive a fully polished IE inspired game. Can't wait! Keep up the great work Obsidian!

• Like 2

Why bring religion into this?

I'm going to assume you're  joking  :w00t:

No talk of Priests, monks, or paladins. 

Also agree about WL2. The progress from early beta to now is drastic. 

Edited by Bazy
  • Like 1

Cosign 100%, the first UI for wasteland 2 annoyed me so much, as did some of the bugs and optimization issues early on. Now though it is fantastic, same can be said (although to a smaller degree) for Divinity Original Sin. I knew both games would be good, but they both had some things that annoyed me early on, thankfully they got worked out by launch.

Have faith everyone, there is a good amount of time now for them to go crazy on the optimization and bug hunting.

Edited by kozzy
  • Like 2