list of bugs/glitches i have found

redneckdevil

Question

The written event of the dungeon on the way to the orge, the sentence is in the heading and needs to be spaced a lil bit more.

BBrogue seems to be having alot of problems. At the end of combat, she will keep swinging even though combat is done. She stops when u move her/everyone. Also i cannot have her crippling strike because in combat will show it active but never being used. This happened after i went downstairs in the tower and started fight the cultist.

the shop keepers i have found will display the wrong prices sometimes but will have the correct price when trying to purchase. Example the grudge-keeper will sometimes show up as costing 150cp but when u add it to be purchased it says u need to pay 12150cp instead.

missing strings with certain items such as list of names, boots, message of the day, etc.

Ok ill post more when i see more. Uploading screen shots on the steam community forum to the bugs

5 answers to this question

Ok some more

when picking the lands im from the bonus doesnt get added to the total and instead forces a point away from resolve into dex. I pick the one where pirates are from.

im duelweilding a sabre and a pistol and the pistol reload gets stuck to where the character is stuck reloading the pistol in combat and wont continue attacking. Wont move singley and i have to move everybody for it to get unstuck.

the area under the tower says it needs a grappling hook and i have one in my bag but it wont reconize i have one to use thus not letting me do the thing.

Quest disappearing is a save/loading issue at the moment, and is known. The grappling hook is also a known issue. Missings strings also a known issue, but you can take a look at http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/67737-missing-string-master-list/ to see if you discovered new ones.

As for attaching the savegame, try zipping it first?