[Bug] Wrong Requirements used for calculation

wickermoon

Question

So I was messing around with some of the helper features (since they always reset after reloading the game anyway) and I noticed that when I use my priest (Lore 5) to talk to Lord Harond, the corresponding option is not activated. I'm guessing that the game is using my personal Lore score, but that wouldn't make sense in this case.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/566645789847462400/CF12485E275E47CBF674DA7B8EC6E18F4E2CF2C6/

P.S.: It would be really nice if people could post images with steam picture links (which have no ending, thus the forum is blocking them).

Yay, my badge :3

2 answers to this question

Hello wickermoon,

I believe this issue is by design as the only skill values that are taken into account during dialogue will be those of the player character. Companions thus benefit from skills in their other means, which in the case of lore would be the ability to populate the bestiary at an accelerated rate. They also can still utilize their skills in the Scripted Interactions you will find throughout the game.

As for the steam picture links, I will speak with Brandon Adler and see if we can find a way to allow these links to be embedded if possible.

Thank you for your posting and assistance in the beta!

• Like 1