Unable to finish almost all quests

derriesen

Question

Hi there,

I could finsih the Ogre quest however I could not deal with the following:

1. Skeleton Key aquired - cant open the door.

2. Dragon Egg aquired - text option to finish the quest is missing.

3. Stone heads dialog finished, runes are glowing, standign on the right spots having aq1uired the soul vessel - nothing happens.

4. strange leather cave men cultist cave - broken brigde with serious hint to use rope and hook, have it right there in my inventory - cant use.

Reloading, quitting reloading quiting game and reloading had no effect.

Btw. I just checked and yes I do have the acording quest items in the quest item backpack.

So I visited everything I could and am stuck right now. Starting over, lets see what I can reproduce and what will be finishable this time ^^

regards

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

Same here, I have the egg but no option to talk about it or anything. I can't use grappling hook and rope despite having it and can't unlock any doors, no dialogue options to move forward on ogre quest either.

Haven't encountered any stone heads so maybe I'll try that one.

I know it's a beta test but I'm starting to get into the game and enjoy it, don't want to start over! :(

I've also had these issues. Hope they can fix it soon. I'd like to level once during the beta ,hehe

If you haven't tried this already, try quitting the game and stopping the steam client wrapper and then restarting **any time you want to reload a saved game**.

This made the game a lot a less buggy. Apparently, there is a bug that is not updating the game state correctly when you reload without restarting the game. The symptoms include disappearing loot, doors that won't open etc. This should probably be in flashing red letters somewhere.

Quit when you need to reload. Make sure that the steam client is not running before you restart the game (blink really fast when you read this so it looks like it is flashing).  :dancing: 

• Like 1

If you haven't tried this already, try quitting the game and stopping the steam client wrapper and then restarting **any time you want to reload a saved game**.

Quit when you need to reload. Make sure that the steam client is not running before you restart the game (blink really fast when you read this so it looks like it is flashing).  :dancing: 

Oh, and if you haven't been doing this, you probably need to start a new game. The save files will have gotten corrupted.