Decent AI scripts for party members in the final release

mrmonocle

Please...

I understand that it's old school and IE inspired and all, but as the school got old so did I and I'm actually quite lazy now after Mass effect, kotor and DA and i'm used to let the party do their job and issue only critical commands.

• Like 2

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

At the very least I hope you can mod them in. There are some really decent scripts out there for BG1/2 that make playing the game (especially with SCS) more enjoyable. Otherwise you're just fighting the pathfinding more than the actual encounters at times.

Edited by PIP-Clownboy

It would be nice to be able to set some basic script conditions use healing spell at certain stamina levels. Always enjoyed creating a set of condition, was fun and a nice addition for games like dragon age. May be outside the scope of PoE though.

• Like 1

I have to admit, that would be nice. I've always preferred the way games like Fallout New Vegas and Arcanum handled companions, where you can tell them how to act in general, and then they just do their thing.

For important battles it's still vital to do micro-managing, of course. But I don't want to do that for every encounter.

But I realize that this opinion is highly unpopular, and a decent AI might be too difficult to implement.

• Like 1