Stuck in Inventory Screen

kavvov

Question

I was moving things into the stash and trying to combine my many beetle shells and venom sacks.  When I figured out I couldn't combine them I closed the stash but when I did there was an item stuck on the cursor and I couldn't get rid of it.  I couldn't drop it, give it to someone else, or close the inventory screen.  I finally just had to close the game.  

3 answers to this question

Hello kavvov,

This is caused by an issue where you cannot drop an item into the stash icon when it is being held by the mouse. There likely should also be a fail safe implemented to cause items to snap back to their locations when the stash is closed with an item being held. We are aware of the issue and I will work with our UI programmer to ensure that this bug is resolved in a future update. 

Thank you for your posting and support during the backer beta!

This happens in the stores too. If you right click on another item for sale the one stuck to the cursor disappears and is replaced by the new item. All I could do to leave the store was task manager shutdown the game.

Thanks for the posting. I'm looking into this issue for our database. 

In case this happens again, you should be able to place the item in the purchase area to unattach it from the mouse cursor. If it does happen and you find that you cannot do this, please let us know. 

Thanks!  :thumbsup: