Godlike.

How to equip a godlike with a helmet?

Put helmet in their inventory and double click on it.

Godlike will equip helmet.

Haven't found a way yet to remove it xD

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

So aside from all the bug's their are in the game I'd like to say it looks nice love the graphics, but I was just wondering if godlike are going to be able to use helms or not? seems a little bit unfair to loose out on some of the status gains on a certain helm.

Who needs a helmet when you have an entire colonies of bees nesting on top of your head?

• Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Not too happy with the weirdness to be honest, would prefer to have option to have a more toned down appearance as it is aesthetically very displeasing. I won't be playing a godlike or in fact have a godlike in my party should they look the way they currently do regardless of how powerful the character is.

Regardless, there should be more significant additional bonuses associated with being a godlike, various immunities, attribute bonuses, etc; this could be balanced with a slower rate of gaining experience or reduced skill points pool, etc. Just doesn't make sense to have them without more significant bonuses. Maybe the penalty could be their appearance, lol...

• Like 1

Not too happy with the weirdness to be honest, would prefer to have option to have a more toned down appearance as it is aesthetically very displeasing. I won't be playing a godlike or in fact have a godlike in my party should they look the way they currently do regardless of how powerful the character is.

Regardless, there should be more significant additional bonuses associated with being a godlike, various immunities, attribute bonuses, etc; this could be balanced with a slower rate of gaining experience or reduced skill points pool, etc. Just doesn't make sense to have them without more significant bonuses. Maybe the penalty could be their appearance, lol...

I immediately went with a Death Godlike. The fact that they are off-putting was actually the entire reason I chose the race. More to the point, they're unlike anything I've played before and I am interested in seeing how the world reacts to them. The very fact that the model was off-putting has also made me more inclined to be more evil than I normally would.

• Like 4

Maybe the penalty could be their appearance, lol...

Pretty sure they said that there would be appearance related issues for godlikes in the game.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I like the looks of most of the Godlike on priniciple, but ...

The one thing that stands out for me is that some of the Horns/Masks of the Godlike are way oversized.

This is especially noticeable with the male Death Godlike. My guess is this was done so that the Characters were still distinguishable even when zoomed out, but to my tastes someone went a bit overboard when doing so. Making them look rather comical whenever you look at them up close.

• Like 3

Maybe the penalty could be their appearance, lol...

Pretty sure they said that there would be appearance related issues for godlikes in the game.
Okay, that makes sense then. They'd certainly endure a fair amount of discrimination IRL.

The one thing that stands out for me is that some of the Horns/Masks of the Godlike are way oversized.

This is especially noticeable with the male Death Godlike. My guess is this was done so that the Characters were still distinguishable even when zoomed out, but to my tastes someone went a bit overboard when doing so. Making them look rather comical whenever you look at them up close.

Totally agree with your statement. To add to what you said, I wish the fire and moon godlike had semi solid wispy etheral hair than weird glowing alien aura thats not that cool.
  • Like 3

Totally agree with your statement. To add to what you said, I wish the fire and moon godlike had semi solid wispy etheral hair than weird glowing alien aura thats not that cool.

Yes! This is what I want for the Fire and Moon Godlike. :3

They are meant to look Alien and intimidating, especially the Death godlikes, which get a bad rap from almost everyone. 

• Like 2

They are meant to look Alien and intimidating, especially the Death godlikes, which get a bad rap from almost everyone.

Yes alien as in different or exotic not literally an alien from outer space, which is how they look now.

I'm a bit disappointed there are only four types of godlike (unless that's only for the beta?)

Reading about them initially it sounded like there were about as many types as there are gods, so I was excited about having a wide variety to choose from.

• Like 1

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

I hope they listen to us and don't brush off the need to be less ugly as non essential.

You like the Earth and Death, yes? Could it be the problem you have with the Moon and Fire Godlike is that their mutation is less physical? I mean, Earth and Death both have very physical appearances... Moss/Horns and giant bone-like growths. Moon and Fire on the other hand are much more.... Ethereal, probably due to the nature of Moonlight and Fire.

If they had a more tangible appearance do you think you'd like them better?

To be honest I really dislike the godlike because their ugliness looks much too weird. A more subtle ugliness would be much nicer and more fitting.

To quote from earlier on in the thread:

Yes,...so? I didn't say that I disliked the apperance of the Godlike, just that some of their horns and masks are oversized compared to their bodies.

It makes their proportions look out of whack. Horns on a human look still weird enough, even if they're not 40 cm long.