BB Wizard losing his Grimoire and Weapon

derriesen

Question

In know it has been reported that characters lose items.

Here is what I found:

When entering the Inn, the BB Wizard loses his Grimoire and Weapon, rendering him useless.

Reloading does not solve the issue.

Quiting to menu and relaoding neither.

And restarting the game and then reloading doesnt solve it either.

I have started 2 games today and on both occasions the wizard lost his equipment.

Apart from that, the game looks  and feels great!

6 answers to this question

This happened to me as well. So it's when  you enter the Inn then? I didn't notice when it happened, but the darned guy has been relegated to standing back and throwing the odd punch until I found him an Arbalest. 

I wasn't able to fix the problem either. 

I've had the same problem but it didn't start with entering the Inn. My wizard lost his spells and weapon right from the start of the game, just after character creation. I haven't reloaded that game yet to see if it changes anything.

Later on I started a new game and the wizard had all his spells / weapon, even after going in the inn there was no problem.

I also noticed that my chars often change their weapon sets without me ordering it. I think the whole issue might be connected to the sets. So maybe try putting everything out of the second slot and see if the problem still occurs?

I havent had the problem right at the start of the game yet.

My last attempt at playing went pretty good, I avoided the Inn and visited it last on my tour to town and havent lost any equipment yet. Maybe its not the Inn. I just thought so because on two games everything I did was pretty much the same: start, level up, talk to bounty hunters, head straight for the Inn, go in: BOOM Grimoire and Rod lost...

My Wizard did not lose his grimoire but he did lose the rod. I also noticed the companion fighter lost his arbalest in the 2nd set slot. I didn't notice when it happened. Characters are so small on screen I can't tell who is holding what. Reload didn't bring them back.