Inventory size

Yes, I feel there is a bit of unneeded micromanaging in the inventory. I like the fact that I can loot to any of characters, but the slots are entirely too few, and they don't actually stop me from grabbing loot since i just then throw it the stash, which then makes one more window barrier between the item and character. 

Does anyone else feel like eight inventory slots per character seems very limited? I don't know if that's final, but it doesn't seem like much.

I think the point is to sse the stash when you pick stuff up you won't use. The problem is that the UI is not really intuitive about it.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I don't even know why there's a limit, since its only purpose is to force me to go back to town to sell my gear when I still have rests remaining, because if I carry on then I'm losing out on money I could be making.

Use the stash

Ben? ;)

All joking aside, I do think an "all to Stash" button would be great. I'm visualizing the loot window in my head, and I don't even know how to intentionally send something to the stash if I still have room.

Edited by Grand_Commander13

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

All joking aside, I do think an "all to Stash" button would be great. I'm visualizing the loot window in my head, and I don't even know how to intentionally send something to the stash if I still have room.

You can open the stash in your inventory and move things into it.

Also when looting you can click on character faces for who should take it OR there should be a button for the stash and if you select that before hitting Take All it should all go in the stash (I think).

You can open the stash in your inventory and move things into it.

Also when looting you can click on character faces for who should take it OR there should be a button for the stash and if you select that before hitting Take All it should all go in the stash (I think).

If you click on the chest symbol below the "Take All", you can send the items directly to the stash.

post-111143-0-47494500-1408473508_thumb.png

sign.jpg