Known Implements, W.I.P, Coming Soon or Later: Features

Osvir

I have to admit, seeing some of Sensuki's suggestions I started thinking "But... those are really obvious things that has a high probability of making it into the game later". Vsync is in 99% of all games, for instance. "Snap" the "Map" is a very user-accessible feature, and I noticed this not being implemented but understood that it will be implemented without suggesting it. Selection Circle feedback is also very unresponsive, but obviously something that will get better.

Still, massive kudos to Sensuki for his in-depth analysis and observations.

So, what I am curious about is to have a similar pinned thread like "Known Issues" or like "FAQ" with a list of features that is the aim/goal, "This is what's coming" or "This is what's intended".

Knowing which features are coming later will make it easier for everyone to suggest and give feedback knowing what is coming later. Just as it helps to bug-test knowing which issues are already known.

If we know what's coming and what's getting improved, it'll be easier to suggest things that Obsidian aren't including/does not think about.

Edited by Osvir
  • Like 3

Exactly Billy O.

"Known Issues" is more of a "We know about these problems".

What I am suggesting is a "Known Ideas" or "The Goal, The Aim", sort of, things they are building the game towards. The goal, the final product, the final features and mechanical/technical polish.

The short-term ("Next build we are attempting to...") and long-term ("The goal for the final product is to have...").

Edited by Osvir