Character Creation - Every Action Takes about 5 Seconds to load

Eisenvater

Question

As the Topic says. I click something in Character Creation for example i change from human to elfe, it takes about 5-10 seconds for the game to accept the change and nothing happens. This is super annoying when i try to allocate the 50 skillpoints. Every point takes 5-10 seconds. My will is not strong enough to get through the creation.

p.s.

sorry for my bad english

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

As the Topic says. I click something in Character Creation for example i change from human to elfe, it takes about 5-10 seconds for the game to accept the change and nothing happens. This is super annoying when i try to allocate the 50 skillpoints. Every point takes 5-10 seconds. My will is not strong enough to get through the creation.

p.s.

sorry for my bad english

Could you write what computer specs you have.

Thanks

I recently got the same issue, it also lasted ingame while I tried to lvl up.

But last night, I downloaded the game and tried it out for 60 minutes... There was no problems there. I'm geussing it was server overload.

I got a laptop i7,8gb,765m, win 7, works perfectly.

U got hdd or ssd?

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

Same here, try updating directX, visual C++, display drivers etc.

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

Hello all,

While it is important that your drivers are up to date and your pc is running top notch, it should not be directly the cause of this issue.

We are still optimizing character creation and level up interfaces. This causes it to be rather demanding at times, spiking in both memory and cpu usage.

Expect that the process should be much smoother as we continue to work towards a polished product.

As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback during the backer beta!

Just bumping the issue. I can't play , got past the creation but the issue persist in game - any action (access char screen , inv) takes ~8s. Action or game screen work fine. I guess it is some UI issue- as for game load - there is none cores are <5%.

If anyone had this issue and managed to fix it please reply.

Edited by Attero