Weapon size realism

In the following ss, the two handed mace seems relatively realistic sized in the hands of the character with it:

pe-bb-dyrford-crossing.jpg

In the following ss, the head on the one handed mace is about twice as big as it would be realistic, from the first sight I can tell if you were carrying around that big of a steel ball on a shaft you could not do much anything with it, so it kind of disturbs me to look at it:

pe-bb-village02.jpg

Im happy thought that the rest of the weapons so far seem very well sized :)

Edited by Sheikh

I assume it's done that way so you can see weapons easily at a glance... remember that the same types of weapons will be used by your opponents, and I'd rather have slightly oversized weapon heads than being forced to pause and zoom in each time a new encounter happens.

Uh hate to burst your bubble man... that is the same character using the same mace in both pictures.  Just in one they are in town moving around so they carry it in one hand since they are not actually using it, and the other they are actually swinging it so they use both hands.

• Like 1

Uh hate to burst your bubble man... that is the same character using the same mace in both pictures.  Just in one they are in town moving around so they carry it in one hand since they are not actually using it, and the other they are actually swinging it so they use both hands.

Yeah your right. Unless those are pictures from his specific game and he changed weapons for those photos.

This suits me well enough. Given the isometric viewpoint, I don't imagine we'll be able to zoom in or out very much and the modestly oversized weapons won't force us to squint to confirm that our fighter is using the flail he's supposed to be using against the heavily armored opponent. Nice job, Obsidian. :thumbsup:

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Yeah your right. Unless those are pictures from his specific game and he changed weapons for those photos.

Nah I am in the backer beta, everyone has BB Priest, and BB Priest has that morning star every time, it is her default weapon.  It is a two handed weapon but she does carry it with one hand when walking around.  Meanwhile I have not found a single one hand mace, they have all been two handed unless you count flails.  There is a one hand hammer though, it is quite easy to tell the difference between them.

Yes, size does matter. If you had the misfortune at least one time in your life to came across some strange wet place that just looked at you and asked "already started or or what? then you know size does realy matter.

So the weapons are pretty realistic in their "size". At least what you use in combat...

But how long a man like bolt has to have does depends on the woman of course. How many courses she already had....