Things that won't be in the game but everyone loves it

A Human Dual Class Berserker 13/Mage X, dual wielding Celestial Fury and Crom Faeyr, grandmaster in katanas and warhammers, mastery in TWF.

Can I get an amen?

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

""Social" "features""

Achievements are already in.

Achievements doesn't count as anti-social annoyances, ehrm, I mean "social features", unless there is an option to automatically broadcast the achievement on to social media.

ObsidianOrder_Viking_125px.png

""Social" "features""

Achievements doesn't count as anti-social annoyances, ehrm, I mean "social features", unless there is an option to automatically broadcast the achievement on to social media.

So you mean like, if you kill the Ogre in the backer beta, all of your connections on Facebook and Twitter get to know about it? That would be truly e-VIL.

• Like 1

A Human Dual Class Berserker 13/Mage X, dual wielding Celestial Fury and Crom Faeyr, grandmaster in katanas and warhammers, mastery in TWF.

Can I get an amen?

Apparently not! :p

Giant monsters : leviathans, kraken, giants (the ogre is awesome really but still not a giant), dragons-like creatures (but no dragons please let PoE be original in their own way), basilisks. If i am wrong please feel free to spoil me ! ah! 

Naval battle, conquest of a stronghold or of a castle (i know there is one in the game but do we need to take it by force ?), pitched battle (think about your team enrolled in a war, fighting against phalanx).

Damn can't edit my post so i make another one. Everyone loves them but won't say it out loud : ego-stroking features in-game like a hall where you can expose your trophies, your own blazon/coat-of-arms/flag, a bard who will chant your exploits (Fables anyone), a statue at your effigy and so on...

Edited by Sir Newbie

""Social" "features""

Not to sound pro-Zynga or whatnot, but most of those you can turn off.

A lot of people complain about features that are optional.

That's easy! Marshmallows! :D

(Yeah guys, that's why I am here in the forums for you)

• Like 2

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

"You must gather your party before venturing forth"

It's in the game.

Just needs to be voiced. :)

Yes, after all these years the "you must gather" guy has converted me. I want to hear him say it!

Err... Kill xp? ;)

Wait what?  There is no exp for kills?  What do you do gain levels by talking?

By completing quests. I miss kill xp, and rogue xp for picking locks and the like.

Err... Kill xp? ;)

Wait what?  There is no exp for kills?  What do you do gain levels by talking?

By completing quests. I miss kill xp, and rogue xp for picking locks and the like.

Is there some info on this somewhere?  I can't find anything in the wiki.  I can't even imagine how this would even work.

EDIT:  Nevermind, found it in the FAQ.  Still can see that being abused so badly.

Edited by LeBurns

"No one crosses the shadow thieves... and liiiives." Surely I'm not alone in loving that line being repeated over and over.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.