Sensuki's Suggestions #003: Main UI Tooltip Stuff (with video)

Sensuki

I agree with this as well, Sensuki. To your last point about the Wound resource, the chanter and cipher have similar resources in the same location. They need some form of tool tip, but I think that resource icon needs to be moved somewhere more visible to begin with. It is just way too small, and way out of the way.

• Like 3

Solid feedback Sensuki, and I also agree with your previous points re. the selection / targeting circles and locator feedback. Providing clear information re. player states and showing distinction between the characters on the screen was a strong aspect of the BG2 and IWD 1+2 UI's in particular, so that's what I think most players will be looking for.

I only had a quick look yesterday (the beta went live at 1:00 in the morning for me) but will be doing more extensive testing tonight and keep notes on any issues / suggestions. By the way -- how did you get the green selection circles for your party members?

Shadow Thief of the Obsidian Order

My Backloggery

Go to graphics options and untick Colorblind mode.

Great, thanks. So colorblind mode is on by default? Hm.

How about the solid UI, or is that not available in the bb?

For as far as I can tell it's not available yet. The option doesn't do anything when enabled.

Edited by Lorfean
  • Like 1

Shadow Thief of the Obsidian Order

My Backloggery