Biggest bug so far: Combat throng

IndiraLightfoot

Question

In combat, if you have lots of melee-attacking pcs surrounding one enemy, it almost regularly causes a battle throng, which leads to one or more pcs stuttering heavily, and thus failing to attack, or to move, or to do some other important task. This certainly cripples the combat experience right now. I suspect this is part of the pathfinding issues, though, and that it will be fixed pretty soon. :)

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

4 answers to this question

Items and quests don't disappear for you?

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

Oh yes. Poor, unlucky BB_Fighter. He's had, not 1, not 2, but 3 sets of warhammer + shield just disappear into the void. And unfortunately as a beta tester, I cannot meaningfully report what seems to be causing it. It just seems to happen randomly. I'd be in combat an notice he's trying to Mike Tyson everyone with his fists. For what its worth though, Unarmed fighting in this game has pretty decent animations!

But back on topic, Yep. Memories of DA:O's warden shuffle are alive and well in this beta. But at least this is something Brandon is fully aware of, and apparently the team is working on fixing as we speak.

Edited by Stun

Oh yes. Poor, unlucky BB_Fighter. He's had, not 1, not 2, but 3 sets of warhammer + shield just disappear into the void. And unfortunately as a beta tester, I cannot meaningfully report what seems to be causing it. It just seems to happen randomly. I'd be in combat an notice he's trying to Mike Tyson everyone with his fists. For what its worth though, Unarmed fighting in this game has pretty decent animations!But back on topic, Yep. Memories of DA:O's warden shuffle are alive and well in this beta. But at least this is something Brandon is fully aware of, and apparently the team is working on fixing as we speak.

Unless they are fixing things at 4.00 in the morning, probably not XD.

Anyway, unhelpful post aside I've now gotten the item bug as well.