You must gather your party before..

pnhearer

They should just let you venture forth without gathering your party, surely they can teleport everyone out the door regardless of if they're standing there

Exactly, PST did this and it was wonderful. Its probably a bug, but having to micromanage all my characters to stand on top of each other so I can rest is also frustrating.

• Like 1

I never could understand why people find it so annoying. You must be playing it "wrong" or something to set off the "You must gather your party" clip. I always walk my guys to the edge of the map, then click on the area transition, so I almost never hear it. I think I've heard it three times during my current BG1 playthrough.

Are you guys just clicking on the area transition from halfway across the map or something?

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

• 2 weeks later...

^Hmmm, best alter it subtly to avoid litigation - "You need to collect your entourage afore wandering hence"

• Like 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: