Free Adventurers for Beta

I managed to duplicate a lot of loot drops, and it is fairly easy to do. If you do this you'll get all gold you can ask for (It is a bug exploit, but that's what you can play with to test out stuff without economic restraint):

Some of these steps might be optional, but this is how I stumbled upon it.
- When started, talk to Merdreth
- Talk to Rumbfeld (Don't talk to the guard by the bridge)
- Go into the inn, interrupt the Lord by talking to Dengler (you won't be able to talk with the Lord afterwards, this is also a bug)
- Go upstairs, then instantly go downstairs, the Lord is in his rightful place (and you can talk to him now) and there's also a lootdrop on the ground (Fine Sword)
- Go upstairs again, defeat Nyfre, go back to Merdreth, defeat Merdreth, pick up all the loot, go into the Church, leave, pick up all the loot again.

It might suffice with:
1) Talk with Merdreth
2) Defeat Nyfre (Loot)
3) Defeat Merdreth (Loot)
4) Go into the Church, leave, the loot should have respawned (and you can sell it all as well).

This way I managed to test out the vendor system fully as well.

Edited by Osvir
  • Like 1

Easily enough, but I guarantee that getting that gold everytime you want to try a new party build will get very tiresome, very quickly. I'm sure everyone understands that you will have to pay to hire adventurers in the full game, but in the interest of the beta, why not do away with the unnecessary frustration?

Edited by Bloody Hypocrite

I would love to be able to build a custom party from scratch, but seeing as it would cost around 20k at the Inn just to experiment once, I was hoping for an option to turn off the costs for hiring adventurers during the beta. Anyone else feel the same?

atm it's buggy anyhow and only lets you only create lvl 1 character with 0xp regardles of the option you pick.

plus i don't think there is a way to dismiss characters other than killing them intentionally either.

Edited by SuicideBunny

I would love to be able to build a custom party from scratch, but seeing as it would cost around 20k at the Inn just to experiment once, I was hoping for an option to turn off the costs for hiring adventurers during the beta. Anyone else feel the same?

atm it's buggy anyhow and only lets you only create lvl 1 character with 0xp regardles of the option you pick.

plus i don't think there is a way to dismiss characters other than killing them intentionally either.

That's right. I just lost 4000 cp for a level 1 adventurer...

sign.jpg