Party Members: The Beta Version

Bryy

So, given how the classes act in Beta (yes, I know Chanters are going to be nerfed, but let us face facts: they are way too powerful), what do you think your makeup will be? So far mine is thus:

- Paladin Main

- Chanter Support or Barbarian with max Might

Paladins are amazing with their stacked traits and their passives. 

Haven't tried all the classes yet, but around 5 of them. I really like rangers, and I designed a bow for the game so I was expecting to have a ranger as a main from the begining, so I was happy to see that playing a ranger is as fun as I hoped it to be. They are very buggy atm but I still got the feel of how it is going to turn out. Other than that I like priests alot, since they have so many different spells and I feel like all of them are interesting, but I wouldn't want one as a main. 

- Ranger Main

- Priest (high might and defensive stats maybe)

Like fighters alot as well, so guess I would have that as a tank. Chanters seems good yea, will have to play it a bit more to get the feel of it though.

Edited by Freshock

Still going for Paladin-Druid-Chanter-Cipher-Mage-Priest, beta hasn't really changed it.

The philosophy is that the synergies and buffs will make up for the lack of the ideal classes for tanking and heavy hitting.

The main character is probably be one of the classes where a companion is not available (Haven't see a druid so far)

I don't even know anymore xD I was all into Aumaua Fighter at some point, but I really like Chanters, Wizards, Rogues, Priests, Fighters, Barbarians, Paladins (these are the ones I have tried). Every class is cool!

Haven't tried Monk, Druid, Cipher, Ranger yet.

Ranger main, with probably priest, chanter, wizard, and rogue party members, provided the companions are all likable. Sixth slot for whichever other companion strikes my fancy, probably a fighter or barbarian.

Paladin or Chanter main, I have a fondness for classes with auras and party-wide buffs (as long as they don't stop you fighting yourself like IE Bards). I'm leaning toward Paladin but depends on if it will work with the kind of Attribute spread I like as I prefer not having stats too min/maxed. If Int is going to affect Paladin aura AoE and not doing so is a bug or oversight I'll play paladin for sure so I can have a nice auras with radius >5m with good Int.

Still going for Paladin-Druid-Chanter-Cipher-Mage-Priest, beta hasn't really changed it.

The philosophy is that the synergies and buffs will make up for the lack of the ideal classes for tanking and heavy hitting.

The main character is probably be one of the classes where a companion is not available (Haven't see a druid so far)

Ciphers have insane single target damage.

Main will be Death Godlike Ranger.

Party composition purely depends on roleplaying for me.

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)