Missing/hidden strings - Option menu (Polish)

Cahir

Question

Hi, impressions on the beta will arise, now just fired up this babe and some initial findings.

Issue descriptions: This one I found using Polish language (not sure if this is language related or general). After picking up Gra (Game), Grafika (Graphics) or Dźwięk (Sound) option windows in Option menu, the names of picked options become hidden.

Second glitch is a *missing string* message when hovering cursor on the Polski language bar.

Reproduce steps:

1. Start a new game using Polish language (for me it was default choice)

2. Go to Options menu.

3. Click either Gra, or Grafika, or Dźwięk option. Notice that descriptions of picked options become hidden. After picking Autopauza or Sterowanie everything seems to be fine.

4. Click Gra option and hover the cursor on the Polski language bar. Notice *missing string* message below.

Missingstring-polish_zps1bb2c79a.jpg

3 answers to this question

This also happens in a weird way for the English version. If I'm at the top or bottom option (Auto-Pause or Controls), then the buttons on the left have their descriptions. If I go to one of the options in the middle (Game, Graphics, Sound), then the text on the buttons disappears.

post-93837-0-80769200-1408428612_thumb.jpg

post-93837-0-56372500-1408428619_thumb.jpg

Confirmed, labels disappear when I click Game, Graphics or Sounds options but come back when opening Auto-pause or Control options.

In-game set to English

Win7 SP1

GTX 780 with Nvidia 337.88 WHQL drivers.