Minor but frustrating Char Gen Feedback

Because the character classes, races, and even underlying system are similar but not identical to another existing system (d20 for example) it would be helpful if after you've decided on a race that somewhere in the class descriptions it would indicate which stats influence their starting powers and perhaps which stats the class favors. While I can extrapolate/guess based on skill descriptions it would be nice to spell it out nice and clearly.

Also I've attached a screen cap with some arrows in the description text of the classes. It's a bit difficult to follow at a glance as is now and could benefit with maybe a line break or perhaps bolding/coloring the text of each skill name.

Otherwise beautiful so far!

post-46511-0-37806900-1408415052_thumb.jpg

Not sure if their is a general issue reporting thread so for my own records until I figure that out:

1. Soul Shock skill description (in char gen) has a grammatical/phrasing error in the first sentence "Briefly transforms the outer shell of an the allied target's..." should likely just read "of the allied target's..."
  2. When selecting one of the party formation options it would be helpful if the icon reflected the formations shape
Edited by McBeefsteak