Too zoomed in?

Namutree

I've been playing the beta and I find the camera to be too zoomed in. As far as I know there is no way to zoom out. As it is; the game feels cramped and constrained. It's hard to capture the IE feel when my characters are about twice as big as they should be.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Dosn't it zoom out when you scroll out? I thought it would be too "zoomed in" when I watched Gamescom footage but after playing it and testing it myself I feel like I'm zoomed out enough. I'm just a little bit slow at moving the camera still, because I'm not used to doing it with the arrow keys but that I can change with key bindings or just getting used to it. 

Dosn't it zoom out when you scroll out? I thought it would be too "zoomed in" when I watched Gamescom footage but after playing it and testing it myself I feel like I'm zoomed out enough. I'm just a little bit slow at moving the camera still, because I'm not used to doing it with the arrow keys but that I can change with key bindings or just getting used to it. 

Just read the basics from BAdler. I didn't know the scroll wheel zoomed in and out. I actually play using my touchpad; not a mouse. So I guess I'm doomed. I hope Obsidian adds a zoom-in/zoom-out button. The + - keys would be a good choice.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

Maybe the camera could be zoomed out by default to get something closer to the old infinity games feeling and let the player zoom in if he prefers.

This. That's exactly what they should do.