So the item disappearing bug

PIP-Clownboy

Question

5 answers to this question

my stashbox is a mimic it doesn't return anything I put there.

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

Hey there, thanks for the feeback, we really appreciate it! 

We are currently aware of this issue and are working to resolve it.

Could I ask if you notice that this is only weapons on the paper doll in the inventory screen or are they completely gone? When you open your inventory are the weapons still in their sets? Are your characters holding them in world?

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Could I ask if you notice that this is only weapons on the paper doll in the inventory screen or are they completely gone? When you open your inventory are the weapons still in their sets? Are your characters holding them in world?

Yes weapons were completely gone from world + paper doll for me. Only happened to my Priest's weapons (still had a shield though).. just from talking to everyone in town. Think it might have happened during a load transition.

Edited by PIP-Clownboy

got them equiped and after change zone they are gone completely from the inventory (world or w/e)

there is also a bug related to the lot, items like awekened wood or beetle shells, they are unable to get, i mean, u get them from the corpse, but they dont appear in the inventory.