Severe FPS lag when assigning attribute points

Sensuki

Question

When you raise or reduce an attribute point, the game FPS drops by a significant amount. If you are rapidly raising or reducing a point, the game slows to a crawl (I was getting less than 30 FPS)

3 answers to this question

I have a similar issue but much more extreme. The game itself runs at around 60 FPS, but whenever I click on the attribute buttons, or the "next/previous" in character creation, the FPS drops all the way down to 0 and freezes for a a couple of seconds. Makes assigning the attributes take a huge amount of time for me.

Same happens in game with some elements such as leveling up and opening inventory, but after a while it seems to ease off. Attribute assignment I haven't got to work any faster yet though (tried updating drivers). Couldn't find an option to attach files so I can't post my DXDiag info right now...

I have a similar issue but much more extreme. The game itself runs at around 60 FPS, but whenever I click on the attribute buttons, or the "next/previous" in character creation, the FPS drops all the way down to 0 and freezes for a a couple of seconds. Makes assigning the attributes take a huge amount of time for me.

Same happens in game with some elements such as leveling up and opening inventory, but after a while it seems to ease off. Attribute assignment I haven't got to work any faster yet though (tried updating drivers). Couldn't find an option to attach files so I can't post my DXDiag info right now...

Hey, Kratok. Can you try to upload now? We had our permissions set to prevent new posters from uploading. Obviously, most of the people on this beta forum will be new posters so I have changed it so they can upload. Let me know if there are still issues.