Beta won't be on Mac (edit: it will be)

colbykhor

It will be, soon. SOON!

Last we heard (that I know of), it'll be within a couple of weeks "if not sooner." Hang in there! Just keep on building up that anticipation, like a Dragon Ball Z character powering up before a fight.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Punsmith! Thanks for giving me hope! I'm even more happy now! I have bootcamp, it's just that it doesn't work with my speakers (I'm waiting for my friend to reformat for me since I do not have a separate laptop), will be playing on bootcamp for now though since I'm very excited  :biggrin:

I love the colour GREY because it is the median of the two EXTREMES.

Wonder if the beta runs (smoothly) in a virtual machined Windows environment, if so I may pick up the access add-on. A couple of weeks is rather long...

I suppose it should be fine. 

It will be, soon. SOON!

Last we heard (that I know of), it'll be within a couple of weeks "if not sooner." Hang in there! Just keep on building up that anticipation, like a Dragon Ball Z character powering up before a fight.

it that case....

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

meanwhile continues browsing and reading these forums.. drooling....

• Like 1

"A-a-amazing Grace, how sweet the sound"

Silly question: I am a mac user myself, but since I couldn't wait for the mac release I installed the game on a friend's pc but with my steam account. When the mac version comes out, will it simply be added to steam or will it be released through some other medium. I guess my real question is: Did I just squander my Beta key by installing it on a pc or will I also be able to play it through steam on my mac?

Silly question: I am a mac user myself, but since I couldn't wait for the mac release I installed the game on a friend's pc but with my steam account. When the mac version comes out, will it simply be added to steam or will it be released through some other medium. I guess my real question is: Did I just squander my Beta key by installing it on a pc or will I also be able to play it through steam on my mac?

Stilpon,

I highly think this game will also be part of Steamplay, meaning you will be able to play on both Mac and Windows, doesn't really matter if you install it already, when Mac version releases, you will still be able to play on your MacBook. 

• Like 1