P.S. Bryy, please stop trolling people.
Now, I realize you may not be aware you are doing it, given the contents of your signature, but you do come off as rather brusque.
Every company has it's downfalls and it's not trollinf saying about this.
1. You must waint wery long until they "finish" game.
2. Their Games are expencive
3. Sometimes you must buy 1 game 2/5 times, For example to fully buy scratcraft 2 mu must but wings of liberty, heart of the swarm and legancy of void.
1. Awkward Romances
2. Poor story telling/ dialogs.
3. Games are to easy, and the "dificulty" level is on "ok we will lead you honding your hand thru the whole game" (in ths issu only Lion head studios are worse)
1. Poor Graphics, and graphic is not optimilized (poor graphic takeing to much resorces for this type of graphical level)
2. Their games are buggy
3. Sometimes Their games have low support and fixing level, some games were never fixed, even today afler so many patches, in Kotor 1 or NwN2 you may enchounter some bugs (less in kotor much more in nwn2)
So saying "Hay obsidian, pay attencion to fixing bugs" is in my opinion reather good, and is the same as saying "hey, biowre don't do awkward romances" and nobady says of trolling when we say about Biowere dawnfalls, but when we start saying about obsidian downfalls (and yes every company has some) people starting get offendet xD.
Obsidian games do have a bit of a reputation for being buggy at launch but that usually gets fixed with patches and community fixes later.
If you join the beta you get the distinguished title of being a "beta tester". Which means you test things. Sometimes causing them break. It was in the "job description". You are after all part of the development process..
I will give you 3 examples.
Kotor, Fallout new vegas, nwverwinter night 2. The last obsidian games.
In Any of those, they where buggy at the realise, some bugs where never fixed (in kotor they where mostly fixed bus still there was some).
If your game does not work properly or at worse does not work, then why even bother releasing it?
You shoud ask them not me xD
In my opinion i whoud reather like a game that is buggy but playable (bugs don't destroy gameplay) but they are fixed in next 2, 3 patches. Reather then a game that have half if it's bugs, still is playable but no one even bother fixing them xD
Edited by Ulquiorra, 25 August 2014 - 12:26 AM.