So do I. Donated 140$ but can't see anything in the Tab "Products"...
Hey, 3mbr4c3_m3. I just checked your account and it looks like your beta key has not been activated. Fortunately, it seems like you did redeem your tier. Just to make sure, you did go through all of the instructions in the update, correct? I just need to find out if the problem is on our side or if you just need to go through the entire process. Here are the instructions again:
- If you have purchased the Backer Beta or if it is included in your Kickstarter tier (all tiers of $110.00 or above) you can now head over to your Account Profile to redeem your Backer Beta Steam key.
- On the account page, you will want to click the link on the left that reads "Products." This tab displays all of the products you have associated with your account that are now available. As we release additional rewards, they will appear here.
- Click on the "Pillars of Eternity - Backer Beta" entry to expand the entry.
- Press the "Generate" button.
- You will be asked to confirm that you would like to generate a key for the Beta. If you wish to generate a key at that time, press the "Generate Key" button.
- If you generate a key, you should see a banner at the top of the tab that confirms your success.
- Expand the "Pillars of Eternity - Backer Beta" entry again and you should see your key with instructions in how to install it on Steam. Enjoy your first experience in the world of Eora!
If you run through these instructions and still don't see your beta entry in the Products tab, let me know in a PM. I will work with you to get everything resolved.