Options labels disappear when selecting anything else than Auto-Pause or Controls

war:head

Question

Seems like a very minor issue, so not sure if it makes sense to report. Anyway, here goes.

Issue: Options labels disappear when selecting anything else than Auto-Pause or Controls

Steps to reproduce for me:

1. Start game

2. Go to options 

3. Select Game, Graphics or Sound sub section

4. All labels for the sub sections disappear

No files as it's pretty straight forward.

Edited by war:head

There is a road that I must travel
Let it be paved or unseen
May I be hindered by a thousand stones
Still onward I'd crawl down on my knees.

17 answers to this question

Rethorical questions, for future bug reporting ideas/presentation: What's your machine (system specs)? Desktop resolution? Operative System (OS)? Linux, Windows, Mac?

These things could play a part in why the labels disappear.

Edited by Osvir

1. Start Game

2. Select Options

3. The Sub-Sections: When clicking on the sub sections labeled Game, Graphics, Sound, then ALL the sub sections dissapear. If you click on the other two sub-sections labeled "Auto-Pause" and "Controls" then all the sub-sections are present. 

Windows 8.1 64 bit.

Calibrating...

Got the same bug happening basically, labels disappear when I click either "Sounds", "Graphics" or "Game" on the options while the two remaining ones, Auto-Pause and Controls, makes labels show once more.

I myself am on a Windows 8.1 OS 64-bits with an AMD Phenom II X4 965 processor, 12 gb ram and an Nvidia Geforce GTX 760. The bug seems to happen every time I start the game (Tried it twice thus far) and have the latest drivers installed.

I am seeing this bug too.

Known issues, missing assets... could be?

• Some Missing Assets - There are some pieces of the game that are still being implemented - like VFX, Audio, and Icons. You may notice that some assets are either missing or are temporary.

I don't think this is a missing asset bug since when you go into the menu after loading a game the buttons work as intended.

I am seeing this bug too.

Known issues, missing assets... could be?

• Some Missing Assets - There are some pieces of the game that are still being implemented - like VFX, Audio, and Icons. You may notice that some assets are either missing or are temporary.

I don't think this is a missing asset bug since when you go into the menu after loading a game the buttons work as intended.

It is not (necessarily) the code/buttons/triggers that are "missing", it could be "Missing Icons, Font, Text". Can you hear any typical Menu "Clicking" sound when you click the buttons in the Options Menu?